Hi my name is Karen, and my blog is 90% about Sherlock (the series and the cast) and specially Benedict Cumberbatch I love him so much as a person and as an actor, in the rest 10% I reblog things about Dr Who, Harry Potter, Friends, Robert Downey Jr, Tom Hiddleston, Marvel, Supernatural and also things which I found interesting and funny to me on my dash, or in my tags, hope you like it :)

londonphile:

*expressing my love for the haircut* #napelover :D

1 giorno fa
710 note

myvoicemyright:

Acid attack survivors in India model new clothing range for powerful photoshoot

Survivors of acid attacks in India have become the face of a new clothing range designed by a woman who had acid thrown in her face while she was asleep four years ago.Delhi-based designer Rupa and her friends Rita, Sonam, Laxmi and Chanchal modelled the clothes from her new range, Rupa Designs, for photographer Rahul Saharan.

Rupa suffered extensive injuries when her stepmother threw acid in her face while she was sleeping in 2008.

She was allegedly left without any medical aid for six hours before her uncle found her and transported her to hospital, where she underwent eleven operations and spent three months being cared for.

(via ashleigh-mai-i-slytherin)

1 giorno fa
136.309 note

An Edit a Day - Benedict Cumberbatch - [396/?]
An Edit a Day - Benedict Cumberbatch - [396/?]

(via hailhydrra)

1 giorno fa
3.472 note

"For the record, feminism by definition is: ‘The belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. It is the theory of the political, economic and social equality of the sexes.’
I started questioning gender-based assumptions when at eight I was confused at being called “bossy,” because I wanted to direct the plays we would put on for our parents—but the boys were not.When at 14 I started being sexualized by certain elements of the press.When at 15 my girlfriends started dropping out of their sports teams because they didn’t want to appear “muscly.”When at 18 my male friends were unable to express their feelings.I decided I was a feminist and this seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Apparently I am among the ranks of women whose expressions are seen as too strong, too aggressive, isolating, anti-men and, unattractive.
Why is the word such an uncomfortable one?”

"For the record, feminism by definition is: ‘The belief that men and women should have equal rights and opportunities. It is the theory of the political, economic and social equality of the sexes.’

I started questioning gender-based assumptions when at eight I was confused at being called “bossy,” because I wanted to direct the plays we would put on for our parents—but the boys were not.

When at 14 I started being sexualized by certain elements of the press.

When at 15 my girlfriends started dropping out of their sports teams because they didn’t want to appear “muscly.”

When at 18 my male friends were unable to express their feelings.

I decided I was a feminist and this seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Apparently I am among the ranks of women whose expressions are seen as too strong, too aggressive, isolating, anti-men and, unattractive.

Why is the word such an uncomfortable one?”

(Fonte: holandroden, via gingerbbatch)

1 giorno fa
40.499 note

Martin Freeman talks about his Richard III experience [x]

(Fonte: gatissmark, via sherlockspeare)

1 giorno fa
2.953 note

Martin Freeman’s drinking game: Take a sip every time someone mentions Benedict Cumberbatch in your interviews

(Fonte: darlingbenny, via sherlockspeare)

1 giorno fa
14.241 note
mariopisani:

At NT Young Patrons Gala with Elizabeth Pisani, Janet Hitchen, Aliceson Robinson and Charlie Dorfman. Oh yes and Benedict Cumberbatch

mariopisani:

At NT Young Patrons Gala with Elizabeth Pisani, Janet Hitchen, Aliceson Robinson and Charlie Dorfman. Oh yes and Benedict Cumberbatch

(via londonphile)

1 giorno fa
402 note

First poster for @imitationgame/@imitationgameuk with Benedict Cumberbatch Courtesy of Blackbear Pictures

First poster for @imitationgame/@imitationgameuk with Benedict Cumberbatch
Courtesy of Blackbear Pictures

(Fonte: cumberbatchweb, via get-sherlock)

1 giorno fa
1.845 note